Digital Marketing Consultant
Website Design Salesperson and Digital Marketing Consultant
Title: Digital Marketing Consultant
We are looking for a qualified sales person to sell web site design and development services and solutions targeting established, medium to high-level businesses. If you are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, sales leader looking for a long-term career opportunity and you have a successful outside sales/business development track record in B2B sales, we want to talk to you. If you believe you can strongly contribute to a company with 30-years of proven experience and success please forward your cover letter and resume.
We are looking for independent, qualified sales and business development professionals to sell web site design services and solutions targeting established, small to high-level businesses.
Sales methods must be of super high integrity. Best practices are always required.
Generate and close new customers. The ideal sales professional delivers the highest levels of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term customer retention.
- Has a consultative sales style and can effectively communicate our professional services and results-based business model to prospective clients
- Has sales experience that has generated $250,000 per year in new sales
- Ability to create professional business relationships with prospects
- Is able to work independently and works well inside a team environment
- Possesses excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Maintains responsibility for closing the sale
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business-level conversation with business owners, decision makers and team members
- Demonstrates the ability to relate to various demographics and businesses and possesses an understanding of professional wardrobe choices
- Track record for sourcing and developing client relationships, referrals, strategic partnerships and schedule meetings and market our Professional Services
- Driven by achievement and financial rewards with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Develops and maintains sales materials and current product knowledge
- Participates in marketing activities such as seminars, trade shows, chamber and industries events
- Other duties as assigned within job function
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Is a self-motivated, can-do, positive, entrepreneurial individual with proven success at driving business results
- Possesses excellent English, Reading, Writing, Communication and Articulation skills
- Must Have Above Average Work Ethic and be a self-driven, motivated hard-worker
- Must possess high-levels of social intelligence, conscientiousness, demonstrates politeness and knows how to listen and intuit customer needs
- Must be willing to learn and understand the business impact and value translation of a “best in class” website to prospect or client
- High Integrity and Honesty
- Excellent Listener
- Excellent communicator and possess a style and capacity to communicate our product and solutions in a way that conveys trust, integrity, establishes a clear understanding of the value of our product/solution within their environment
- Resilient, very positive and can close sales
- Experience with web design/development concepts, basic marketing concepts, internet marketing strategies preferable
- The ideal candidate is an Internet savvy person that has a minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably in relationship-based selling and possesses an in-depth knowledge of sales techniques and customer relationship management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook or GOOGLE Docs or MAC equivalent software
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated person that is detail oriented, organized and possesses excellent time-management and communication skills
- Excellent public relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively in both an individual and team environment with minimal supervision
- Has a strong desire for continued learning and being a leader among their peers, the community and the competition
Relationships and Roles:
Establish and maintain effective “working team” relationships with all support departments.
The ideal full-time candidate has the potential to earn $150,000 – $300,000 annually.
sales professional receives 20% of the contract price for web design services and trailing fees for ongoing digital marketing services. Sales commissions are paid for originating and closing sales and project management. Part time and phone sales professionals can make $50,000 – $150,000 or more annually.
Submit your resume here. We’ll contact you shortly.